Doggie Hillfigher is committed to keeping you and your information secure. We have a multitude of checks in place (via our payment processing service PayFast) to protect our buyers from fraudulent transactions.
- We use Extended Validation SSL with 256-bit encryption. Only two of the four major South African banks use this, the highest, level of encryption currently available.
- We may use 3D Secure for credit card transactions.
- All sensitive info is encrypted within the PayFast database.
- PayFast runs penetration testing on their system on a weekly basis to look for vulnerabilities. They are only required to do it once every three months, but run it every week.
- PayFast also has an excellent monitoring system that does, among other things: GEO IP tracking, velocity testing, BIN/IIN validation and checks against online databases.